Thank You For Signing Up
Thank You For Optin In
Right now an email containing your FREE special download link is on its way to your email inbox, please click the link in that email to get instant access, email title should be something like Confirmation Request, in that email click the Confirm Subscription button to get FREE instant access.
If you put in the wrong email address press the back button and put the correct email address in or you won’t be able to receive your FREE gift…
But while you’re waiting, why don’t you…
Go and check your inbox now.
The email should be there waiting for you.
…but if it’s not – it’s worth checking your spam folder just in case it’s in there. You never know.
And in fact (and this is really important), do WHITELIST that email so you won’t miss any important emails!
Email address to WHITELIST is: email@example.com
If you don’t know how to WHITELIST below i will show you how to WHITELIST on Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo if you have another email service please google “how to whitelist email address for XXX” replace XXX with your email service provider.
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (eg onlinegroups.net).
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the From field or
- enter the email address you want to whitelist in the To field
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button
If Outlook.com has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Outlook.com the emails are not spam.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then Options
- Then on the side goto Junk Email then click on Safe senders
- Then add the firstname.lastname@example.org in the box then click the + button next to were you put email address in, then click Save
- You should also add email@example.com to Safe mailing list as well by following steps 2 and 3 above but select Safe mailing list instead of Safe senders
If Yahoo has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Yahoo the emails are not spam.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings
- Click Filters and then Add
- Enter a Filter Name
- enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the Sender field, or
- enter the email address you want to whitelist in the Recipient field
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
- Click Save and then click Save again
To Your Online Success,