Go to your interview dressed smart whether it is an office job or warehouse job as first impressions always count and when you get to the interview be polite and smile and tell the receptionist your here for interview with whoever the person name is and wait for them, when the interview comes to get you, shake there hand, introduce yourself, smile and say hello and follow them.
Once you are seated in the interview room make eye contact and smile and be ready to answer the interview questions the interviewer will ask you (below are questions that a lot of interviewers will ask so have your answers ready).
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What are your strengths/weaknesses?
- Why should I hire you?
- Tell me about yourself / your work experience
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your salary expectations?
After the interviewer has asked their questions and interview is coming to the end the interviewer will most likely ask you do you have any questions, never say no as it looks like you are not interested in the job, say yes (below are 3 great questions you can ask the interviewer.
- Where do you see the company in five years time?
- If I get the job when am I likely to hear from you?
- What are the future prospects for someone in this position?
Once the interviewer has answered the questions and interview is over the interviewer will most likely say thanks for coming and show you to the door, shake there hand and say thanks and nice meeting you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Good luck at your interviews and fingers crossed you get that job.